Fast Track Quick Revision of Capital Gain video

Dear Students

Welcome to our youtube channel. This is our second video of FAST TRACK - QUICK REVISION aptly titled "This is ENOUGH". It covers the chapter Capital Gain. Aim of this video is revision of Capital Gain in shortest possible time covering 90% of syllabus from examination point of view. However in class we devote almost 20 hours to Capital Gain which we have tried to condensed in 24 minutes approx. This was tough but I have tried to best of my ability. I know there are topics in Capital Gain which I have not covered. May be in next video I shall do it. But I shall definitely upload appreciation video in coming times. This video is useful for CA, CS, CMA, B Com, MBA students and to all those who are keen to learn tax. Lastly please forgive my mistake and do let us know. And if this video has helped you in any way and generated slightest of interest, then do like it and share it. You can buy our books and join our classes. 

Thanks for watching

Kaushal Kumar Agrawal


0 Comments

Oldest